Total Pageviews

Monday, May 30, 2011

Jenkem

So I was just browsing the internet, and a concerned parent asked if Jenkem was a codename for weed or a drug, as her kid had said something about it in an IM. I'm so surprised at what I found. It is definitely not marijuana, I'm not sure what to even call it. According to the fox news video I linked down below, it is often called 'Butt Hash'.
Jenkem is an alleged hallucinogenic recreational drug composed of noxious gas formed from fermented sewage
 After searching a little more, I found an actual recipe for Jenkem from an anonymous source.






Tetralyte:
Warning: This mixture has been known to produce extreme hallucinations, vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
Tetralyte is produced by mixing fecal matter and the fatty acids found in beef.


 Recipe:
-Ground Beef (30% Lean)
-Fecal Matter
-Pineapple Juice, Lemon Juice, Urine
 Directions:
-Squeeze fat from beef into small bowl
-Mix with fecal matter and place in cooking pot
-Put on stove at high heat for 5 minute while slowly stirring in the juice/urine
-Remove from burner and immediately pour into air-tight container
-Attach balloon or other expandable device to capture gas

Sounds delicious right? I guess it feels similar to taking Cocaine. Apparently all subjects who have used Jenkem disliked the taste of shit in their mouth and the fact that the taste lasted for several days.

Other names : Winnie, Shit, Runners, Butthash, Waste, Devil's Chocolate, Cheese, Fruit from Crack Pipe, Leroy Jenkems (I lol'd), and Might.

19 comments:

That is a really shitty drug. No, literally.

WHAT THE FUCK AM I READING? I WOULD SERIOUSLY SLAP THE SHIT OUTTA MY KID IF HE TRIED TO GET FUCKED UP DOING THIS.

Fuck if you want your mouth to taste like shit, eat some shrooms & have a REAL trip.

Gross! How pathetic. Interesting post (:

That was disgusting and informative at the same time!

You can visit my blog here.

yeah ill think ill pass on this trip

Pretty gross, who would want to try this. I mean, hallucinations sure, but running the risk of becoming a human volcano at BOTH ends? No thanks.

That is disgusting.. Who would try this :S

That is so totally gross... Why would anyone want to have such a thing...?

try it and report back please :D

Mmm, nice reading this while eating lunch

god dammit that's gross. I'm amazed at what people do to get high sometimes.

I not interested in Jenkem, It's too much disgusting

Interesting recipe...would work great in a diet recipe book.

haha i like the name of the recipe

i got high off this shit the other day... (see what i did there?)
random rewiring

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More