Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

What type of personality do you have?

When I first took this test to find out what type of personality I had, my results showed I was an INTJ. Now that stands for Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Judgement. Now that I've taken it again, I am an ENTJ, and the only thing that has changed is instead of Introversion, it stands for Extroversion. Bill Gates, Whoopi Goldberg, Warren Buffett are just an example of famous ENTJ's.

 I would recommend taking the personality test and finding out what type of personality you have!                          Personality Test
                There are sixteen types of personalities:
  • ISTJ - The Duty Fulfillers ESTJ - The Guardians  
  • ISFJ - The Nurturers        ESFJ - The Caregivers 
  • ISTP - The Mechanics     ESTP - The Doers
  • ESFP - The Performers    ISFP - The Artists
  • ENTJ - The Executives     INTJ - The Scientists
  • ENTP - The Visionaries    INTP - The Thinkers
  • ENFJ - The Givers           INFJ - The Protectors
  • ENFP - The Inspirers       INFP - The Idealists
.

A short description from Wikipedia describes ENTJ as
      "They tend to be self-driven, motivating, energetic, assertive, confident, and competitive. They generally take a big-picture view and build a long-term strategy. They typically know what they want and may mobilize others to help them attain their goals. ENTJs are often sought out as leaders due to an innate ability to direct groups of people. Unusually influential and organized, they may sometimes judge others by their own tough standards, failing to take personal needs into account.[4]."
     Another Interesting thing about all these personality types is their link to relationships. The saying 'Opposites Attract" is pretty true and finding someone with the right personality type can really affect your relationship. Someone who is extroverted is more likely to be successful with someone who is introverted. And someone who judges is better with someone who perceives. And the other two factors usually are best when they are matched. Someone who is Intuitive is best with another Intuitive person.

13 comments:

ESTP , by the way I love Myers-Brigg. I just spent an hour on this blog reading mine and my gfs stuff and finding which one she was. Thank you for this. She is an ENFJ. The description of each of fit perfectly.

Thanks I'm going to try the test right now.

Great test! results were kind of funny

I think I cam closer to matching an ENFJ, although a couple others almost rang a bell with me.

INTJ here, cool test. :)

A scientist, huh?
I should do something with this brain of mine ^^

Ima take the test when I have time. Thanks dude.

Cool test, I'm going to look into it when I have some time to do the test!

INFP, which..really makes sense..I'm a dreamer..

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More