Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Day 11/12

Day 12 – A movie that you hate
Sorry I missed a day!
Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy (2004)

Director: 

Adam McKay 0/10
I know I'm going to get a lot of hate for posting this movie as a movie I hate, but... I hate this movie so much. I don't know why I hate it! My friends all love it, we all have the same type of humor. Just the cheap jokes get to me, and I don't think Will Ferrell is as funny as he thinks he is. I've watched this movie two-three times, and I've never enjoyed it. Oh well.







Day 11 – A movie that changed your opinion about something

The Dark Knight (2008)


Director: 

Christopher Nolan 9/10
This movie changed my mind about a lot of things. About Christopher Nolan as a director. He is one of the best directors there are, and before this movie, I didn't really see him that way. I also really love the characters, batman and the joker. The main thing where the opinions of the actors. Christian Bale has always been a eh.. actor for me, and Heath Ledger to me was that guy from Brokeback Mountain. Christian Bale, along with his great performance from The Fighter, is now an amazing artist in my eyes. The Joker, Heath Ledger is what makes the movie and this really makes me sad that he died before making more movies.

6 comments:

dark knight certainly changed my perception of things

heath ledger will always be remembered, he was a great actor

seen this one it was not bad at all

what like you hated anchorman!
and dark knight was awesome

ahh man how could you not like anchor man??

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More