Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Osama

Yes it is old news by now but I haven't yet commented on it. Osama Bin Laden is dead! Unfortunately, I'm not feeling all the patriotism that everyone seems to have. The main reason for my lack of joy over this is the results of his death. Guess what, there really aren't any good results. The wars in Iraq and Afghanistan aren't going to end any time soon. I guess the whole point of killing Osama Bin Laden at this point was vengeance. Plain and simple. I don't honestly believe that taking one persons life for another's should be common practice. Isn't it hypocritical to hate on killing and then go right back and kill the killer. It's just a silly loop to me.

4 comments:

Killing this guy is a waste

The joy and dancing from the americans was realy creepy.

never right to kill a person

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More