Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 04 – A movie that makes you sad

Day 04 – A movie that makes you sad


Requiem for a Dream - 2000

Director: 

Darren Aronofsky 10/10
Requiem for a Dream is seriously one of my favorite movies, it quite possibly could be my favorite. Now the reason I chose this movie as a movie that makes me sad is because it is one of the most depressing movies I have ever seen. The ending will leave you feeling terrible. The best acting comes from Ellen Burstyn. Her portrayal as an old lady who is losing her mind is amazing. This movie is all about drugs, and how it ruins 4 peoples lives. This movie has violence, and fucked up sex scenes; Pretty much the combination for the perfect movie. I completely recommend it!

13 comments:

This was a great movie. I always enjoyed it.

This movie looks pretty sick! Gonna check if its on netflix right now!

Hell yeah that was a great movie, always liked it when Jennifer connely goes to the party and this old Geezer looking like skeletor says ASS TO ASS!!!

not sad. depressed as hell is more like it

I can't watch movies like this. I got about forty minutes into this one, & switched to our other rental. I'm a wuss!

I've watched probably more movies than most movie critics....I fucking love film editing....this flick is in my top 5 movies of all time...all the cast members in it we're fantastic and Jennifer C. is a babe.

I felt like I was going a little bit crazy just watching the trailer... gonna have to see it!

Man, I gotta see this.. Thanks for the trailer.

saw this one and it was pretty good for meh

I cant use a depression now tbh..

ive seen this when i was a kid. now it would just bother me, got my own issues. good review tho

You guys are all fucking stupid.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More