Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Day 06 – Favorite made for TV movie

Day 06 – Favorite made for TV movie
Once again, a weak subject for me, don't take this too serious
Scooby Doo on Zombie Island (1998)

I know that Scooby Doo is pretty much played out at this point. But this is nostalgia for me. As a kid I watched pretty much all of the crappy made for TV Scooby Doo movies. Alot of the jokes are based around the fact that they are slightly more grown up then they were in the tv series. They all have jobs, Fred and Daphne are jealous of each other for talking to another person. There is alot of scary action that goes on, and it can get spooky! And once again, I know I chose a Scooby Doo movie, but I don't watch tv =/ Thanks.

14 comments:

I still like the venture Bros interpretation of scooby doo. You should watch it if you haven't seen it. :P

omg Xenototh you're right that episode was so funny. my fave made 4 tv movie has got to be "You Don't Know Jack" starring Al Pacino about Jack Kavorkian

I hate that cartoon, it gave me headaches

Well, at least its better than the live action scooby doo movie.

Never been a fan of scooby doo. :|

scooby doo for life!!! still have never gotten the villain right :(

scooby doo rocks for sure

i'm more of an old-school scooby do fan

Not a huge Scooby Doo fan, but still a good show.

I grew up on scoobydoo, I am going to check it out if you say it is the best!

scooby dooo wheere are youu?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More