Total Pageviews

Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 08 – A movie that you’ve seen countless times

Day 08 – A movie that you’ve seen countless times
Lazy today, might make an actual blog post later
Knocked Up (2007)

Director: 

Judd Apatow 10/10
When I watch a movie multiple times, it's usually a funny movie, excluding Requiem for a Dream. I have seen this movie so many times, I pretty much know everything that's going to happen. I love Knocked Up, seriously, it's great. Seth Rogen always gives me a laugh in any movie he plays, just look at his face, gets a giggle everytime. His roommates are hilarious too, just the whole situation with them is a funny thing. I recommend this movie for anyone who wants to laugh.

9 comments:

Seen this many times on accident.

always drunk as hell when this is on so ive seen it like 4 times, but I only remember parts hahaha

You have good taste in movies my friend, I've seen knocked about 20 times....and Requiem for a dream is one of my favorite movies of all time!

Big Lebowski a million times!

I haven't watched this movie yet.I'll check it.

Ack, I just dislike Seth Rogan.

I've seen Jaws a million times (but who hasn't?), & its still one of my favorite movies.

I have to seen this on accident about 7 times.

Very funny! Same with Pineapple Express.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More