Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 02 – The most underrated movie

Day 02 – The most underrated movie


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Directer - Michel Gondry 10/10


Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind... what an amazing movie. Seriously, I never wanted this movie to end! This is most definitely my favorite Jim Carrey movie. The acting throughout this whole movie was amazing. The only thing that really annoyed me was Kirsten Dunst, just...because. The concept is that a guy is having certain memories of his girlfriend erased away and he is trying to avoid it. It's all sort of like a dream, and thats what really took me by surprise. I loved this movie, and I definitely recommend it! I only heard of this movie maybe last year, I wish I had known about it sooner.


Oh and I thought about it and you guys are all right, Book of Eli really wasn't that good haha. 

11 comments:

I've never seen this movie but I totally want to now!

Yeah, Kirsten Dunst.... no exactly my favorite either. Regardless, I will still have to watch the movie, but.. Dunst.... hrm.

I'm sorry, but my favorite Jim Carrey movie will forever be Yes Man. Because Zooey.

Great movie, and by all the cast.

i didn't see it yet, mb ill giver it a try

I love this movie. It makes me cry.

Very underrated. And I was actually surprised by Carrey's role, and how strong his character was.

Great movie. Very interesting, it is hard to find a movie to keep my interest, but this one definitely did.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More