Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Lazy 22/23/24/25

This picture pretty much sums up what I've been doing with my summer. I am willing to bet that there is no one lazier then me. I stay up all night playing games, then I sleep all day, just to wake up and take a nap. I amaze even myself sometimes. Who else wakes up around 3-4 PM? Haha anyways, here are 4 days of movie challenges I was too lazy to do that day.


Day 22 – Favorite documentary
Super High Me (2007)

Director: 

Michael Blieden 10/10
I definitely love documentaries. I've watched many, from Gas Land to Esoteric Agenda. But my favorite documentaries are the ones about weed. Super High Me is about Doug Benson's test with weed. It is slightly similar to Super Size Me, with things being done in 30 day tests. First is 30 days with no weed, or anything else, including alcohol. Then after that, He has to smoke weed for 30 days straight, pretty much being high 24/7. It's not really as informative as others, but it's pretty damn entertaining.







Day 23 – Favorite animation
Wall-E (2008)

Director: 

Andrew Stanton 10/10
I watched Wall-E sometime in 2010 because at one point, I did not trust animated movies. I thought they were childish movies for kids. Once I seen Wall-E, my mind was changed. I never knew that there could be GOOD animated movies. Wall-e is everything, scary, funny, and completely interesting. I will always mension this movie whenever talking about good animated films with friends or in class, or whatever the situation. Another favorite would also be Up.








Day 24 – That one awesome movie idea that still hasn’t been done yet
Not really to sure what to do for this, but I'm still waiting for an epic movie that has to do with trains and the sun exploding. Thats my awesome movie idea =D
Day 25 – The most hilarious movie you’ve ever seen
Airplane! (1980) 10/10

Directed by
Jim Abrahams 
David Zucker 
Jerry Zucker
The comedy genre is probably my favorite of all types of movies. So I watch ALOT of comedies. This movie has no contest in my opinion. It's brilliant, and all the cheesy things they add just make it that much better. The repeated things make this movie even funnier. "I just want to tell you both good luck. We're all counting on you.Every time I hear that quote, I crack up and start laughing. Watch this movie!

6 comments:

I don't know, between work I am a pretty lazy/drunk guy. :P

wall-e was nice animated movie

airplane and wall-e are both great movies

WHAAAT AREEE YOU GOINNNGG TO DOOO WITH YOUR LIFFEEEE?

Do you even take time to wash your ass? I know a guy who pulled this kind of shit and he stuck bad. You are a very good looking guy. You need to get out and date :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More